Statement of Faith
We – leadership, staff, and faculty of Slavic Bible College believe in the “Full Gospel”.
- WE BELIEVE that the Bible – Old and New Testaments – is the inspired and true Word of God, as well as the main authority for the Church (2 Timothy 3:16)
- WE BELIEVE in one God, eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16-17, John 14:16)
- WE BELIEVE in the Deity, embodied by the immaculate conception of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension and stay at the right hand of the Father (Luke 1:35, Matthew 9:35, 1 Peter 2:24, Mark 16:19).
- WE BELIEVE that forgiveness is the fruit of repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ (1 John 1:7)
- WE BELIEVE that the Church is the body of Jesus Christ, composed of all true believers. The purpose of the Church is to worship God, to edify one another, and to spread the Gospel throughout the world (1 Corinthians 12, Acts 2:42, Mark 16:15)
- WE BELIEVE that being born again of the Spirit and the Word is vital for personal salvation and for leading a holy life (John 3:5, Isaiah 53, 1 Peter 2:24)
- WE BELIEVE in the necessity of water baptism by immersion, which symbolizes death to sin and resurrection to new life (Matthew 28:19)
- WE BELIEVE that the Lord’s Supper is a commandment, whereby we partake in God’s divine nature, remember Christ’s suffering and death, and proclaim His second coming (2 Peter 1:4, 1 Corinthians 11:26)
- WE BELIEVE in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the sign of speaking in other tongues, which is given by faith. We also believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:4, Romans 12, Ephesians 4, 1 Corinthians 12)
- WE BELIEVE that the doctrine of godliness is vital to believers in all manner of living and service to God (1 Peter 1:15, 1 Timothy 6:3-6, 2 Timothy 3:12)
- WE BELIEVE that Christians are called to care for widows, orphans, the sick, the lonely, and those in need (John 1:27)
- WE BELIEVE in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and in His salvation of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)
- WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of the righteous for eternal life and the wicked for eternal condemnation (John 5:29)